(Disclaimer: These are only guidelines, indentor needs to verify latest procedure from CSD Area Depot, Bangalore)
(Refer to para 1 of DDGCS letter No. 96410/Q/DDGCS dtd 12 Jan 2016)
Entitlement for AFD-I items other than car (refrigerator, Television, washing machine, two wheelers etc)
- For all categories of Entitled Customers after every three years.
Procedure for purchase of two wheelers & other AFD I items
- Obtain availability certificate from the dealer.
- Entitled customer can purchase the items from CSD depots on submission of prescribed application form duly filled in alongwith payment RTGS/NEFT. No prior sanction is required for two wheelers and other AFD I items from QMG’s Branch
- ECS/RTGS/NEFT to be done in favour of “Canteen Stores Department, Public Fund Account (Main)” payable at the station of CSD Depot. Prior to making the bank payment through ECS/RTGS/NEFT latest rates should be confirmed from the concerned depot/dealer as these are subject to change. For approximate rates please go to product search on the Home page of CSD India website.
- submission of application and payment, concerned depot will release documents such as OR, Sale letter, Supply Order, Authority letter etc.
- These documents have to be submitted to the concerned dealer for effecting delivery of the item.
- Payment for registration and insurance will be made to the dealer and not to CSD depot.
- For additional accessories, customer has to bear the expenses.
- In case a vehicle has a waiting list in the civil market, the same should be booked with a dealer who is affiliated with CSD, with minimum booking amount as decided by the manufacturer. Full payment can be made with CSD depot once the vehicle is available and the dealer issues an availability certificate. Advance booking of the vehicle with the civil dealer will be governed by the rules as promulgated by the manufacturer/dealer. This will save unnecessary blockage of funds.
- No payment is to be made on account of CSD handling charges/ logistic charges etc. to the dealer.
- Price will be charged as applicable at the time of delivery of item.
- No interest will be paid by CSD or by the dealer for late delivery of the vehicle.
- Business hours of CSD depots vary so please contact CSD depot concerned to ascertain transaction timings
- No transactions are entertained on Sundays and Holidays